CUT TO INT – Day – Mark, wearing a Starfleet uniform and pointed ears, steps out of an autograph line at a Star Trek convention. MARK I have to confess that every time I heard about William Shatner complaining about […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
Posts Tagged escapism
CUT TO INT – Day, Mark sitting in front of his computer with a bowl of popcorn. MARK Can’t talk now. This space battle is too exciting.
PAN TO INT – Day, Mark is standing at the front of an auditorium filled with military personnel MARK Is she going to be giving out medals? I heard she was giving out medals?
PAN TO INT – Night, Mark is standing off stage trying to communicate with Zortic via pantomime. MARK At least Zortic figured it out before the honeymoon!
PAN TO INT – Night, Mark is sitting alone in a jail cell blowing a harmonica. MARK You don’t actually think Soykils would have enough patience to put up with lawyers, do you?
CUT TO INT – Night, Mark is standing in the middle of an opera stage dressed as an overweight Valkyrie woman. MARK Well folks, today’s strip is the start of the very last Zortic “book”. That means this story is over, so […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
CUT TO INT – Day, Mark is sitting on a stool delivering a “very special message”. MARK Remember kids, stay away from the funny cigarettes Unless they allow you to fire a torpedo at a firing squad who is about to […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
CUT TO INT – Day, Mark is reading off the results of the office pool. MARK So whoever had “slowing down the speed of the television signal” in their office pool, you win!
CUT TO INT – Day, Mark is holding his hands over his ears. MARK There really are some things you don’t want to think about.
CUT TO INT – Night, Mark is throwing darts at a small selection of photographs. MARK I think we’ve all had some exes that we’d love to have this happen to. Unfortunately just as many of us have also been […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
- The Geekie Awards April 24, 2015So… uhm… this is pretty cool… As I said a few weeks ago, Steam Spy is quickly becoming VERY popular. Well now it’s up for a Geekie Award! That’s right, THE Geekie Awards! This is big folks and I really need your help. There’s some steep competition, but Steam Spy is truly revolutionary enough that […]
- Zortic Archives are Back! April 23, 2015Good news, everybody! Zortic’s archives are all back up and running! So why not go back and re-read them? The post Zortic Archives are Back! appeared first on Entire Prize Enterprises.
- Megacon 2015 April 10, 2015It’s that time of year again! If you’re going to be anywhere around Orlando this weekend, don’t miss Megacon! And I have a lot of new stuff to check out this year. The first Agent El.F. book will be available for the kids as well as all three Steam Spy Adventure sets. Also the print […]
- Zortic Technical Difficulties February 24, 2015You may have noticed that there are currently some problems with the Zortic website. Rest assured that we’re working on it as quickly as possible. It will certainly be back soon, and we’re hoping that it will come back better than ever. Meanwhile, sorry for the inconvenience. The post Zortic Technical Difficulties appeared first on […]
- NOT a terrorist. January 25, 2015Hopefully it goes without saying that we here at Entire Prize Enterprises have nothing to do with the “King Zortic” idiot who made the bomb threats in Atlanta today. They say there’s no such thing as negative publicity, but having this kind of association with my fun, escapist work in any way is annoying. I don’t […]