PAN TO INT – Day – Mark is sitting in a sound proof booth. MARK Hey look! Parodies! Well, kind of. I really wanted to include a lot more game show references; like Deal or No Deal, Price is Right, […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
Posts Tagged parody
CUT TO INT – Day – Mark is dropping balloons and confetti from the catwalks of the TV studio. MARK And there you have it. Zortic’s the winner! Of course you knew that was coming, didn’t you?
CUT TO INT – Day – The stage of a comedy club on amateur night. Mark is standing behind a long microphone stand. MARK Yeah, I know. You saw that one coming from a mile away, didn’t you? But what […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
CUT TO INT – Night – Mark is on the computer, the monitor is out of view. MARK It’s the legendary Zortic mittens. At least one of them. Unfortunately Zortic’s going to have the Michael Jackson thing going on for […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
PAN TO INT – Night Mark is sitting at a slot machine dropping a steady stream of quarters. MARK He’s back! That’s Junior! Do you remember his girlfriend? We’ll be talking a bit more about her next week.
CUT TO INT – Day. Mark is sitting in a waiting room waiting for a high level Hollywood meeting. MARK And with this scene if becomes official, Joss Whedon is the perfect person to direct a live action Zortic movie.
PAN TO INT – Night. Mark sitting back watching the battle with a box of popcorn MARK Okay then, I’ll say it. That is SO COOL!
PAN TO INT – Night. Mark is popping the DVD “Ocean’s Eleven” into his DVD player. MARK And you thought that the plan was falling apart, didn’t you?
PAN TO EXT – Day. The last Soykil soldier in line stops and removes his helmet to reveal Mark. MARK These guys had to come back eventually. Things should get a bit more epic soon.
- Zortic Technical Difficulties February 24, 2015You may have noticed that there are currently some problems with the Zortic website. Rest assured that we’re working on it as quickly as possible. It will certainly be back soon, and we’re hoping that it will come back better than ever. Meanwhile, sorry for the inconvenience.
- NOT a terrorist. January 25, 2015Hopefully it goes without saying that we here at Entire Prize Enterprises have nothing to do with the “King Zortic” idiot who made the bomb threats in Atlanta today. They say there’s no such thing as negative publicity, but having this kind of association with my fun, escapist work in any way is annoying. I don’t […]
- A New Year January 5, 2015As promised, Zortic is back and running for 2015. It’s a one year story line, so the bad news is that it’s going to end in December, the good news is that it’s heading to a specific finale without a lot of dragging out the plot. I hope you enjoy it. And tell your frends!
- UFO Case 834– The Next Generation December 11, 2014And so, Saucer Seekers comes to an end. However, keep an eye on zortic.com for the return of everyone’s favorite little green man. I refuse to say that Saucer Seekers is gone for good, I know better. I’ve already ended it once before, as well as wrapping up Zortic only to pick it back up […]
- UFO Case 833 – Padawan December 9, 2014It’s the nature of life that things move on. And so, for those of you who don’t know, Saucer Seekers will be ending this week. So be sure to come back on Thursday to see the final Saucer Seekers. (And the good news to go along with the bad news) The post UFO Case 833 […]